Thursday, November 04, 2004

The First Page of Pictures

Go ahead, click on the thumbnails. You know you want to see the bigger image.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Me and Dia at the windowsill. Or possibly Dia and I at the windowsill. Shoot, I dunno. Anyway, the bars are up there so that the kids can sit at the window and not fall out. I'm of the opinion that most windows should have these, especially those stupid car windows that don't go down all the way so that the kids won't fall out.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Dora, Myself, and Dia eating lunch. Or, actually, Dora, myself, and Dia eating lunch. Let's not have senseless capitilization going on, eh?

3 Comments:

At August 04, 2005 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It would actually be "Dia and me". In case you really wanted to know.

 
At August 05, 2005 10:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Actually the twins are eating breakfast, bread and honey. I know because I took the picture. MOM

 
At August 12, 2005 8:48 AM, Blogger Ben Wyman said...

I put the "myself" in the middle in order to show that the order of the picture is, left to right, Dora, me, and then Dia. Nobody seemed to notice.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home