Saturday, July 15, 2006

Makeover!

I've done some remodling, as you can clearly see. 10-4GB has finally gotten a makeover. The new site was almost completely designed, but it became troublesome to work the blog into the site, and so the compromise was to work the movies into the blog. All of my movies will be in the sidebar and on the site quite soon.

Because of all the additional video, I've run a "Best of Wyman" through the month in order to cover the tracks of adding all these videos onto the site. I tried to find posts that people might find interesting a second time through, though a few of them are very topical. The last five or six, posts, though, are all brand new, and worth a gander. I put a lot of effort into those.

Enjoy the new look! I'll be working out the kinks for a week or so, so stick with it.

1 Comments:

At July 16, 2006 12:17 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Nice website!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home