Monday, March 10, 2008

More Posting Tomorrow

There'll be more news up tomorrow, but for right now, here's the big news: I have completed and sent off a commercial for broadcast in the Houston area. As you can imagine, this is a massive deal to me, and I'm pretty awed by it all so far. If I can find out roughly what times it's going to play, I plan on staying up all night, or watching every single daytime soap that's on, whatever I need to do to in order to see it live.

You can see the commercial right now, though, at riseeaster.com.

Even if you don't do that, be sure to check out barackobamaisyournewbicycle.com, which just gets better the more you click.

And finally, I couldn't find a link, but congrats to Jay and Ryan, whose band, the 71s, was featured in the most recent issue of Relevant Magazine.



Labels: , , , , , ,

4 Comments:

At March 11, 2008 5:56 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

Loved it.

 
At March 11, 2008 8:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Whose voice is it?

 
At March 11, 2008 8:14 PM, Blogger Ben Wyman said...

Our high school youth pastor/Harvest preacher, Brian.

 
At March 13, 2008 6:34 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

I had thought at first that it was Buckminster Fuller in that close-up, but thinking about it, it's probably Thomas Edison.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home