Friday, April 11, 2008

Lord, I was born a ramblin' man

I'll be out of commission for a bit, but I'll be sure to post some pictures in the next week or two. Here's my current lineup for where I'll be the next week and a half:

Tonight I leave for Dallas, I'll be returning late Saturday/early Sunday in time to work the early morning services. Monday I hop a flight to Vegas for the NAB (National Association of Broadcasters) Show, which can be scoped out here. You better believe that I'll be going to the sessions with Damon Lindelof and Carlton Cuse ("Lost"), and Barry Sonnenfeld's ("Pushing Daisies," Men In Black).

Thursday night I fly back, and then Friday I fly home for the christening of my goddaughter, Emily, and then I'm finally back on Monday night.

In the meantime, here's my current favorite xkcd:



Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At April 11, 2008 6:22 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

Wow, great cartoon. I love that guy's writing and I do that all the time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home