Friday, June 20, 2008

This post is about 97% for my mom, who likes to know these things.

The apartment is finally completed, and pictures are up!

Let's start with a guide to my apartment area. I live in one of these:


Good start. On to the kitchen!


Wood floors, people. Wood floors. It's a whole different lifestyle. Now, the dining room:

Nice, nice. You'll note that I own a tablecloth, and that should count for something. This room also has a well-organized closet that the cat is a big fan of.


Once, while I was unpacking, the cat managed to get himself shut up in the closet for several hours, something I found out only after the cat started ramming his head into the door repeatedly. He didn't seem that unhappy about it. Okay, here's the bedroom:


As you can imagine, my bed is always that neatly made each morning. Here's the closet:

Y'know, this might be the moment to compare this place to my old apartment when I first moved in. Pretty much the same, right? Lets take a look at the living room.


And the flip view. The door leads out onto a patio and into my laundry room on the other side.


Well, there we go. I'll put up pictures of the whole apartment complex later, so you get an idea of the luxury I'm living in, in comparison with the old place. But it's been great to tour an apartment with one of those forms for writing down everything that's wrong, and only being able to come up with "the freezer smells a little funky." I've been humming "Movin' On Up" for weeks.

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At June 21, 2008 2:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank You. I appreciate it immensely and I hope everyone else enjoys it too. Looks great!

 
At June 23, 2008 4:00 PM, Blogger GraniteDad said...

Dude, that is spectacular. Your apartment looks like a movie set. Just think, you're finally learning how to decorate- by making movies.

 
At June 30, 2008 8:49 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

Dammit. Now I've been humming "Moving on Up."

 

Post a Comment

<< Home