Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Zach Hendricks Studio Pictures

I spent some time in the studio yesterday with Zach Hendricks and his band shooting video while he was recording a new Christmas song. We're going to shoot a live performance of the tune in a week or two and cut it together with this stuff for a sort-of music video.

The song, "Joy To The World," turned out amazing. I lit the studio with whatever lamps I could find lying around and decorated with some half-broken Christmas lights I found in our warehouse. I'm very proud of how it turned out. Here's some still frames from the shoot.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 12, 2008 4:13 PM, Blogger GraniteDad said...

Darn, I thought those were our Christmas lights, and I was going to feel famous.

BTW, nice shout out in the Matt Brower CD.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home