Monday, February 02, 2009

Best Letterman Moment of All-Time

I can't believe I never saw this clip before. It's Crispin Glover on David Letterman in 1987 absolutely out of his mind. Debate rages to this day whether this is Crispin Glover, brilliant yet eccentric method actor, or Crispin Glover, massively drugged out of his gourd. (Hint: it's option two) It's perfect for this to happen on Letterman because Dave has always been the sort of host who, when he feels an interview isn't worth his time, cuts and runs. The feelings of his interviewees have never been a high priority (see Richard Simmons, or Paris Hilton after she got out of prison).

None of those compare to this, though:

Labels: ,

5 Comments:

At February 02, 2009 8:39 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

creepy. We medicate that behavior.

 
At February 03, 2009 11:45 AM, Blogger Claire said...

The next time you argue with someone, throw in "I'm strong, you know? I'm strong! I can arm wrestle!" This will either win the argument, or cause someone to hit you.

 
At February 04, 2009 12:52 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I just found this You Tube video that I can not believe I have never seen. http://youtube.com/watch?v=5lvU-DislkI

 
At February 04, 2009 9:41 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

It's "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" soundtracking a lot of Benny Hinn clips.

You're welcome.

 
At February 04, 2009 9:43 PM, Blogger Ben Wyman said...

I've seen it. I'm surprised they don't play the song when Benny's on stage. Probably the organ player has a lifetime contract.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home