Tuesday, September 27, 2005

4:38 AM

It is, in fact, insanely late here in LA. I've been working on a computer all night that has some sort of virus/bug in the system, and so it freezes and needs to be shut down every ten to fifteen minutes, losing whatever work I've done in the meantime. I don't mind editing, but I can run out of patience with it very quickly. And having been working at a snail's pace for seven hours now, I'm just about fed up with the whole mess. But I can't go home and sleep - tomorrow night it's someone else's turn to use the broken computer, and someone else's the next day, and the movie's due the day after that. I need to have this picture locked tonight, regardless of circumstances. And on that note, I'm going back to work.

2 Comments:

At September 27, 2005 7:51 AM, Blogger Hollowman said...

Very cool, I would like to know more about the editing you are doing, sounds like an interesting job - good luck.

 
At October 02, 2005 5:34 PM, Blogger Bethany Bylsma said...

funny how we all end up finding eachother online...whether it's facebook or blogs...

Good reading...I personally though, am more excited about you being here in person. How did the final edit turn out?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home