Sunday, December 18, 2005

New Bloggers Added

If you're having trouble loading the page, it's because something truly funky happened to Blogger during my last post, and I think that part of the page might have become corrupted. I'm working on fixing it, so everything should be set in a few days.

I added a number of fellow bloggers in the sidebar. Go ahead and click over to Van Grantham, Krazy Kate!, Bizzle's new site, Life: Take 2, and my dad's site, Assistant Village Idiot. I also moved the links bar to a visible location. So, you can see I'm making huge strides here at 10-4GB, proving that I'm capable of even the simplest HTML procedures.

By the way, if you haven't come up with any good ideas for the romantic comedy/heist movie, the best thing you could come up with would be this: a title. I'm terrible at naming movies, I've yet to make one movie, no matter how small or pointless the film was, where the name of the movie wasn't decided at the last possible second. Sometimes I name a film and can't even remember what I named it later, because I slapped the name on at the last possible second. I need to adapt a book or something so that I can finally take a title all the way from pre-production to completion without changing it. So if you can think of a good name for a movie that involves a guy whose friends hatch an elaborate plot to help him win the girl of his dreams, that would be extremely appreciated.

Rejected titles:
  • "The Heist"
  • "Friends Don't Let Friends Stay Single"
  • "Untitled Justin Ladd Romantic Comedy/Heist Movie"
  • "Ladd: Story of a Wuss"
  • "She's All That"
  • "Not Another Extremely Typical Student Movie"
  • "Casablanca II"
  • "Leaves II"
  • "You Gotta Have Balls to Conquer the World"
As you can see, the creative juices are flowing.

5 Comments:

At December 19, 2005 12:23 AM, Blogger Jihad Hernandez said...

So you can trace your lineage to a long line of royal servitude, that's nice. I'll just keep it as "Benjamin the Wyman" or "the Wyman". I've got a thing for articles since leaving the LA.

Or maybe I'll just change your name entirely to "Benjamin the Yeoman". Y is pretty close to W in the alphabet.

Or maybe I'll just never recant.

 
At December 19, 2005 12:53 AM, Blogger Bethany Bylsma said...

i ditched the packing rambles site.....sorry to throw you for a loop. I'm at lifetake2.blogspot.com now.
FYI.

 
At December 19, 2005 12:54 AM, Blogger Bethany Bylsma said...

also...i think "you've gotta have balls to conquer the world" sounds lovely.

 
At December 20, 2005 7:59 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's JSW- I like "Please Come to Boston" since it also has a cheesy romantic song to go along with it. So you've got the end credits roll covered. And the opening credits can be covered by Muddy Waters or "Sweet Caroline". Nothing more romantic than Red Sox baseball (just ask Jimmy Fallon and Drew Barrymore).

 
At December 20, 2005 8:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! Oh! There's also a country music song about a woman encouraging her lover to leave Boston and come home after he's done with his trampy new girl. You've gotta work that in somehow.

I see Britney Spears playing the trampy new girl.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home