Monday, June 05, 2006

Pictures From Around The Room

I mentioned earlier that since I was having so much trouble getting my camera to work, I decided to take pictures with it whenever I could actually get it working - which is basically only in my room.

I've created a small gallery of the best of these. Alright, that's a lie, I've created a small gallery of all of these, there's only so many things to take a picture of in my room.

All of these pictures were taken either in the room at night or out my window during the day. You can click on an image to see it in higher resolution. It still shouldn't take that long to load. Enjoy.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
An old newspaper clipping from a London paper on my wall.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This is an old newspaper clipping from New York, entitled "View of Lake George, NY."

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
This one was taken last week. It's pretty heavily photoshopped.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
London Paper.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
A painting my aunt did. No one likes this painting but me.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
London paper.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
New York paper. This is entitled "Bass Fishing."

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
And, once again, photoshopped.

1 Comments:

At June 06, 2006 9:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You have entirely too much time on your hands. Is this what you do late at night instead of going to sleep? MUM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home