Friday, July 14, 2006

Promises, Promises

I've decided that if I make enough promises on this blog, someone will hold me to them, and I'll finally get some more content up on this blog. With that said, here's the list:
1. I promise to write a great deal more faithfully on this blog over the course of the summer, at least up until the point where I leave for Romania
2. I promise that I will faithfully review From Justin to Kelly, Kingdom of Heaven, The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy, Breakfast at Tiffany's, The Aviator, and so on. I said I would do more reviews and I mean it.
3. I promise to do a really complete piece on the Asbury Film Festival, including my thoughts on winning, whether or not I really deserved it, and a review of every piece in the festival, and an update on the soon-to-be-rescored Leaves.
4. I promise to correspond more with other blogs, especially the exceptional Random Neural Firings. I haven't been there in a coon's age.
5. I promise to actually finish lists when I start them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home