Friday, August 25, 2006

It's a good thing I had my feet up.

This strikes pure, unadulterated terror into my heart.

"Two live diamondback rattlesnakes were released in an Arizona movie theater during a showing of the new film 'Snakes on a Plane,' " reports the Internet Broadcasting System:


Authorities said pranksters released the young venomous rattlesnakes in a dark theater at the AMC Desert Ridge near Tatum and Loop 101 in Phoenix.

The two snakes caused a panic in the dark theater, according to the report.

"That to me is very scary," herpetological association representative Tom Whiting said. "I would hate to be watching a movie about snakes and have a rattlesnake bite me."

Why couldn't they have been more considerate and released them in the theater showing "Barnyard: The Original Party Animal" instead?

He makes a good point. Except, of course, for the fact that there are children at "Barnyard: The Original Party Animal!" Go ahead guys, release live snakes into a theatre full of kids!

I'm horrified, and yet, deep deep down there's a part of me that goes, "y'know, that's actually kind of a funny idea."

Oh, don't make that face at me! I said it was "deep deep down." I would never do something like...



y'know, if they made a sequel...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home