Monday, August 21, 2006

This is actually the smallest amount of power to ever go to someone's head.

So I received a nifty piece of mail the other day. The actual contents were not that cool, but the address was memorable:

Ben Wyman
Director
Ten-Four Good Buddy Films
20 Hermsdorf Ave.
Goffstown NH 03045-2001

I don't know where they got that from, or how they found me. But believe me, it made an impression. I was absolutely thrilled. In fact, from now on I'm insisting that all mail sent to me feature that title. It does wonders for my self-esteem, though I think I'm the only person who feels that needs boosting.

I've already set up my Netflix to send me all my mail this way.

1 Comments:

At August 21, 2006 3:31 PM, Blogger bs king said...

Hmmm...you know right before reading these two entries on your blog I just finished a post where I cited you as one of my two best chances for being able to say I "knew you when". As I myself possess an atrociously large ego, I thought you might get a kick out of knowing I actually said that before reading this. Now I have to go back and add the hyperlink to the imdb page to your name.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home