Tuesday, September 05, 2006

It's Here!

As long promised, I have finally done a full-scale update of Ten-Four, Good Buddy. 10-4GB has gone through a lot of changes in the past year, and so I felt it was time for it to finally really show it off to its best advantage. I've learned enough HTML to scrape by, and with a little photoshop and a lot of trial-and-error, the new site is finally on the map.

Here's a quick guide to the new look.

If you're clever, or if you spend some time digging through this summer's archives, you might recognize where the picture in the header comes from. As you might have realized by now, I'm not afraid to use anything more than once. I think the fish is going to become a real theme for the site. I might even have a "Name the Fish" contest.

On your right is the updated toolbar. There are a list of all the 10-4GB films - all of them are now hosted (through vMix) on site. Feel free to take a gander at any you haven't seen before.

"Romans and Countrymen" is the new "Friends" section. If you don't find yourself in that section and would like to, leave me a note.

All the other basic sections are back, in one form or the other, but make sure to check out some of the links on "The Best of YouTube." There's all the classics and a couple new ones, like this one here: Tommy Seebach Band's "Apache."

Keep in mind, this is for real.

8 Comments:

At September 05, 2006 6:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

For the first time, I've finally seen the movie I'm credited in. :-P And thanks for the link.

P.S. I miss you.

 
At September 05, 2006 7:13 PM, Blogger bs king said...

I don't know why I still click on your youtube links. What I see never fails to upset me.

Oh, and your present is at my parents house. Bug them for it now, it's out of my hands. I forgot to attach a note, but had I attached one it would have said "Happy Birthday Ben. If you already own this, feel free to regift to anyone you like, or to me if you can't come up with anyone else. -Bethany"

I didn't wrap it either.

I'm not great at this game.

 
At September 05, 2006 9:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay for you ben.
i was feeling particularly sentimental today and not only have a new blog of yours to keep up on, but also got to watch snipits of LA.

oh dino. Where did you go?

 
At September 05, 2006 10:08 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the new setup. *grin* I look forward to reading more snark, since I have such a fondness for it.

Oh, and thanks for that YouTube link to The Ballad of Bilbo Baggins. Leonard Nimony was always a favorite of mine (since I am a dedicated Trekkie), and that link managed to freak me out of 25 years of adoration. *laugh*

 
At September 05, 2006 10:19 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It is absolutly one of the most beautiful things I've seen all day. Great Job.

 
At September 05, 2006 11:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey dude, thanks for the new moniker, I love it!

And the site looks great!

 
At September 06, 2006 3:52 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Excellent website, Ben! It sure is a beauty! Yay, I finally get to watch your directed study film. And it is far from being terrible...far from it!

Kudos to the fish as well.

 
At September 06, 2006 7:43 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

Needs more cute orphans. Otherwise, you'll have to resort to puppies and kitties in baskets.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home