Sunday, December 10, 2006

I didn't expect him even to place.

I stole this picture outright from a friend's collection, but it's a great shot, and I'll probably steal from him again soon enough.



Speaking of pageants, we finished the Christmas musical tonight. It went... 'fair' to 'good,' and the media department did 'fair' to 'not bad.' Which is more than I expected. There's a long story attached to it, but it's not an interesting long story. It's just a long story.

Well, to make a boring story short: when churches get segregated into their various departments, and become snippy and suspicious of each other, bad things happen. And the big picture gets lost. Trust me.

And someone's getting fired soon. It's not gonna be me, but I think I'm gonna have to end up being involved. I just got here.

3 Comments:

At December 11, 2006 9:59 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

The Miss Congeniality Award is especially prized, because it is voted on by all the girls.

 
At December 16, 2006 3:07 PM, Blogger GraniteDad said...

Hey, so the last we heard you were eating frozen hamburgers and watching a TV from the 1970s. What's new now? How about an update or story about a crazy misadventure you had with socks or muffins or something?

 
At December 19, 2006 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a creepy picture

 

Post a Comment

<< Home