Sunday, November 05, 2006

Lazy Sunday

Sundays are becoming my laziest days. Sure, I'm busy in the morning with all the services, but after lunch is over, my video projects for the next week haven't started - and won't start 'til I'm back in on Wednesday - so I'm usually just relaxing. I'm sure these days it'll pick up, but today I just scrolled around online for music videos. Which I guess is technically research, since I might get to direct a music video sometime. Maybe.

Anyway, I fixed all the video clips on the sidebar, they all look much better now. And now I'm off - my weekend begins right now.

By the way, if you haven't seen the Ask A Ninja video series, check it out.

6 Comments:

At November 05, 2006 7:00 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

That ask a ninja series is not funny.

 
At November 06, 2006 12:42 PM, Blogger bs king said...

The AVI is clearly a pirate.

 
At November 08, 2006 11:15 AM, Blogger Ben Wyman said...

AVI, if you don't want to appear hip, you can just say "I'm too old for this web stuff." It's the same effect.

 
At November 08, 2006 11:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Alright, Mr. Wyman, let's see if you tell the truth.

It made me really jealous that you stood and talked to that girl for five minutes on our way across the parking lot.

Now I expect flowers and chocolates in CPO, pronto.

 
At November 09, 2006 8:40 AM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

Girl. Parking lot. I did something rude. Drawing a blank here. Sounds plausible, though.

Unless you mean young Mr. Wyman, who is fully capable of getting distracted in a parking lot. If it's Ben you're talking about, I take part of the blame. He gets it from me. I got it from my father. We've been trying to pass this off as a charming eccentricity for generations.

 
At November 09, 2006 11:53 AM, Blogger Ben Wyman said...

Amazing, Dad. You managed to get lost by the younger generation twice in the same post.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home