Thursday, March 29, 2007

Well, you got guts, kid.



People post these everywhere all the time, but I saw this one and loved it. My favorite part is that the teacher circled the elephant with a question mark:

Peter, you drew an elephant instead of an arrow here. I can't understand why you'd do that, I went over it at least three times in class.

And then underlined "elephant," as if she'd just found the error in his formula.

Well, there's your problem, Peter. You wrote "elephant" instead of "6.97x." Also, you didn't show your work. No points for you, I'm afraid.



4 Comments:

At March 29, 2007 10:22 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

An elephant on a frictionless surface. Interesting video possibilities.

 
At March 30, 2007 6:35 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ha, I've had that exact same question on a test before. Where did he get elephant though? My answer came out to be a hippo.

 
At March 30, 2007 9:37 AM, Blogger bs king said...

You get an elephant if you're using the Calculus 2 short cut. Duh.

 
At March 30, 2007 11:07 AM, Blogger Erin said...

Oh man...I'm trying not to laugh too loudly since the algebra class is in session in my room...

And yet it's the same room I struggled and cried through Mr. Mac's "Let's see how many of you I can fail" phun-philled physics class. I wish I had thought of the elephant back then. We were all getting zeros anyways.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home