Friday, August 10, 2007

Simpsonizing

I meant to finish my Bourne Ultimatum review today, but instead I took this picture:



And Simpsonized it:




Which, interestingly enough, does not look all that different from this picture:



Art imitating life, it seems. That's me in front of the Dallas Kwik-E-Mart, by the way, one of 12 Kwik-E-Marts in the world right now. I made a special journey to see it. A pilgrimage, perhaps.

While in Dallas, I also visited the Mary Kay building with a friend on a pilgrimage of her own, though for me I felt a bit like I was part of the fellowship in Lord of the Rings, entering the heart of evil and hoping not to get noticed. I'll post pictures of that later if I get a chance.

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

At August 11, 2007 11:07 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Amazing how art imitates life!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home