Wednesday, November 14, 2007

I'm tired of Tila Tequila

I always thought that if I had cable, I would watch a lot of MTV. But now that I do have cable (a free connection we've gotten from somewhere, we keep waiting for it to disappear and it keeps sticking around), I always skip right by it, because it's always the same show. Does MTV ever show anything other than "Shot of Love with Tila Tequila?" Ever? Everytime I turn on the television, even at 3 in the morning, it's on. They show a lot of previews for "The Hills" during the commericial breaks but never actually seem to show an episode of the show. Isn't this show an elimination show? Each time it's on, Tila eliminates two or three more contestants, but whenever I turn on the tv, there's always about ten people still playing. Does it ever end? Has it already, and I just somehow missed it, even though I've flipped past it 3,000 times in the past week? I don't understand.

In other news, I miss late night TV. When every show goes to repeats in a week or two, I'm going to feel depressed. It's not that I can't deal with the loss, but when I turn on the TV late at night, I want to see something other than Jerry Butler and Gayle Samuels selling me "The Soul Story" collection. Just nice to have some options.

Labels: , , , , ,

1 Comments:

At November 14, 2007 12:39 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ahahaha! I just saw the title for your site! Love it! "This is my cover." "Really? Because it barely covers anything." Hehehe, delightful!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home