Wednesday, December 05, 2007

A Sudden Change is known to Shock The System

On Monday afternoon, I took a walk downtown to remind myself what a New England small town looks during a snowfall ("wondrous" was the word that I came up with). Bitten by the photography bug as I am, I wanted to capture the moment, but since my car mechanic stole my camera (have you heard that story yet?), I had to make do with my cell phone's camera. I'll post some more pictures later, but here's an idea of what everything looked like:

24 hours later, I was in Houston. This is what everything looked like:

Is there a sort of jetlag associated with wildly changing the weather around you? Because I'm exhausted today.



Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At December 10, 2007 11:50 AM, Blogger Dubbahdee said...

Are there any woods in the woodlands?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home