Monday, April 14, 2008

Matt Brouwer EPK (4:30 AM)

If you get in a car accident and have some minor whiplash, staying upright all night does not help.

It is now 4:30 AM and I leave for Vegas tomorrow, but I'm still up finishing up Matt Brouwer's EPK for him to take to the GMAs tomorrow. He's finally finished recording his record and is back in town to go over everything with me, which is a much easier way of going about making these videos - we've invested way too much time into cuts that never saw the light of day.

Apparently Matt's being considered to open for the Counting Crows, so he's got meetings all this week about tour dates and promotions and whatnot. This video will be shown there, as well as news stations when he gets interviewed. Here's the video:

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

At April 14, 2008 6:15 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Whiplash? Ben, do you want my lucky penny?

 
At April 14, 2008 7:06 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

Loved the escalator. Timed right.

Erin, I would hate to see your lucky penny destroyed in that collision of cosmic forces.

 
At April 14, 2008 9:29 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Just as well. I don't really have a lucky penny. I just felt sorry for my unfortunate pseudo-cousin.

By the by, who is Matt Brouwer/what is his connection to you? I think you failed to follow through with that detail for some of us.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home