Monday, September 29, 2008

Choose Your Own Blogventure

I've been posting off and on for a bit without any real momentum, so I just thought I'd set a goal for the next month of posting every single day. In order to meet this goal, I thought I'd give myself some motivation:

I will, for the next month, post on whatever topic is requested by a reader. Literally anything. Leave a comment or send me an email, and I will post on it. Regardless of what the subject is. I'm good for it.

Bring it on.

3 Comments:

At September 29, 2008 5:57 PM, Blogger Patrick Hunton said...

how about a post on what you think are the top 5 shows currently on tv (and possibly top 5 of all time) and why you think they make the cut?

also... how about a cooking post. teach us ben. teach us.

 
At September 29, 2008 6:48 PM, Blogger Ellehcim220 said...

What are your favorite blogs and why?

 
At September 29, 2008 7:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want at least 500 words on your thoughts on the perfect woman for you. You need not reference that she must be shorter than you, as I already have that thoroughly documented in a semi-legally-binding manner.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home