Tuesday, September 02, 2008

It IS eerie, isn't it?



This will mean nothing to a lot of you, but if you've ever watched Battlestar Galactica, the parallels here are truly frightening:



I'd been holding to the current Presidential race = Seasons 6 and 7 of The West Wing theory, but I think I may have to abandon that strategy and go for this new theory. After all, Sen. McCain and Col. Tigh are both former POWs, and Palin and Roslin both come from education backgrounds.

Though, I suppose there's something to be said for people just naturally looking for leadership from wizened old military vets and capable women wearing spectacles.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

At September 02, 2008 3:46 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Weird! It's a shame Tina Fey is no longer with SNL, because there is a striking resemblance there as well.

 
At September 02, 2008 6:13 PM, Blogger Jihad Hernandez said...

I have always, ALWAYS insisted Colonel Tighe looked like McCain. And then he became Sean Connery while on New Caprica. And the Palin/Roslin resemblence is really uncanny.


In other battlestar-geekery news, I just bought a asphalt grey shirt and a racerback black tank.

Yes. I'm exactly that in love with the show.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home