Thursday, October 02, 2008

Latest Fortune Cookie

I got a really good one the other day, something about how I was superior to all my friends. It was quite something, but I got up to use the restroom and somebody cleared the table, including said fortune, in my absence. Now I've forgotten the details.

Speaking of details, I received a surprisingly specific one today:

"You naturally accumulate knowledge and look at its broader implications."

Well, it's nice whenever my clarity of big-picture vision is appreciated like that.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At October 02, 2008 10:03 PM, Blogger Erin said...

How many times a week do you eat freakin' Chinese food man?!

 
At October 03, 2008 2:31 PM, Blogger Ben Wyman said...

I have Chinese food maybe twice a month, but I have a weekly lunch meeting that occasionally orders it. I've had it... three times this month, I think, and gotten a memorable fortune each time.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home