Monday, March 30, 2009

Virtual Barbershop

I got a hankering to listen to the Virtual Barbershop again. It's an amazing piece of audio work - it so perfectly imitates a natural sound environment that you can't help but respond: I turned my head when the door opened, and flinched when he brought the clippers close to my ear. I'm not the sort of person who purchases much audio equipment, but I tell you - I'd buy whatever it is that they're selling.

Find a good pair of headphones and have a listen if you haven't before. If you listen to it and find nothing special about it, that means it's time to buy a new set of headphones.

Labels:

1 Comments:

At April 04, 2009 11:48 PM, Blogger David Vosburg said...

Ben, somehow I had let myself slip out of the habit of habitually checking your blog. My deepest apologies. It is so very good to get back to it. 10 four good buddy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home