Wednesday, January 05, 2005

Let's Review

I've decided that it's too much trouble to review things that only just came out - movies in their first weekend, books that have just been released, etc. I don't have the cash to be throwing on every movie, book, and CD that comes out (see previous post entitled "All You Ever Need to Know About Cars") , and frankly, no one's asked me too. I'll review what I see, and I'll call 'em as I see 'em.

If you're up for it, you can check out my latest review, The Sum of All Fears (2002).

1 Comments:

At January 05, 2005 12:49 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Nice little review there, buddy.

Oh, and my site finding ability has come from years of training and honing of my research abilities. How else could I be such a good show prep guy?

-ben

 

Post a Comment

<< Home