Thursday, February 10, 2005

This post is only interesting if you know Justin Ladd

I was compared to Justin Ladd the other day:
"He's a sorta cool version of you."
"So, like me, except cool?"
"No! There's him, and there's you, and you're both cool, because you're both like you."

Semantics aside, it's a fair comparison. We're similar people, and that's why this idea appeals to me - because it appealed to him first. Here's the idea: Justin has a list of 100 things he'd like to accomplish before he dies. Some are unlikely and unreachable, some could possibly be accomplished on a lazy afternoon. They're things like "build a rocking chair," and "get through Contra Force without using any cheat codes." So I'm making a similar list, and I'll add these things, one by one, and post them on the blog. Let me know if you have any suggestions, or similar goals, to which I should be alerted. Sometime in the near future I will post the beginnings of the list, as well as explanation as to why I feel such lists are a sign of the wrong direction that our society's values have taken. It'll make sense when you see it.

In addition, I've also realized that I have numerous friends who have also entered the blogging universe, and that my site currently only links to Peracchio. Not that there's anything wrong with that. I'll search around, find the best of the best, and add a links section. Because, after all, I don't already have enough links sections as it is.

3 Comments:

At February 12, 2005 8:54 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Will find a wonderful Christian girl and get married make it to the list? Guess who?

 
At February 15, 2005 8:30 PM, Blogger GraniteDad said...

Does she ever stop with this? NO. She will only stop once you get married, and then the baby lecture starts.

 
At February 15, 2005 8:31 PM, Blogger GraniteDad said...

Where is your list of 100 things?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home