Monday, March 07, 2005

Updates

My apologies on my lack of posting in recent days. I see no need to make excuses, so I'll avoid going on about my busy-ness of schedule, I'm sure you are all in similar straits. Instead, I'll promise that some shiny new posts will be added soon enough, some of them quite controversial - it's possible I'll be defending nudity, gay marriage, and R-rated movies. You won't want to miss a moment. In addition, they'll be a review of From Justin to Kelly, which, just as a point of reference, leaves Ned Kelly far in its wake in terms of being an example of how bad a movie can be.

Also, my brother finally posted to Wyman Family History with the most embarassing picture of me he could find. Bravo, and I supposed I asked for it.

4 Comments:

At March 07, 2005 7:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my gosh. i never thought i'd see the day when you wore an elf hat. too cute. =) i hope you're doing well. send me an e-mail some time. i mean, it has been a few months. i think maybe u could spare a couple minutes for me. =) miss you.
<3 meg

 
At March 09, 2005 4:56 PM, Blogger GraniteDad said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At March 09, 2005 4:56 PM, Blogger GraniteDad said...

That's not nearly the most embarassing picture I have. Or is this a challenge to find the most embarassing photo possible? Future pictures will be more complimentary, I promise.

 
At April 09, 2005 10:17 PM, Blogger GraniteDad said...

Ben, are you still alive? Post something or call. I expect a post before the semester ends. Don't make me look for more embarassing pictures.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home