Thursday, May 12, 2005

Keeping up with the Joneses

As promised, I've done some work updating the site, even though I've been pretty sick the past couple days. I fixed some dead links and the like, and tightened up the sidebar. Haven't had the heart to launch into a major post yet, but that's coming. I still have to find a job, too, remember.

I was updating the links, and had to replace the fat Dutch guy who dances to "Dragostea din tea." When I searched for a new version of the video, I discovered a lot of people have only seen an edited version, where pictures of random dorky guys are flashed across the screen during the video, and when O-Zone sings "fericirea," a picture of feta cheese appears. Yes, it's true, folks - the computer age will herald in new breakthroughs in communication and information.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home