Wednesday, May 18, 2005

Quizzes...

I figure that maybe another thing I should list on my dork list is "taking online quizzes." Peracchio had a humourous quiz on his blog, and it pointed me to this site: blogthings. I dig it. It figured out my linguistic profile, which is tricky these days, seeing as I'm one of the few people who say "y'all," "sneakers," and pronounce "aunt" in a way that rhymes with "daunt."




Your Linguistic Profile:



50% General American English

30% Yankee

10% Dixie

10% Upper Midwestern

0% Midwestern

3 Comments:

At May 18, 2005 7:02 PM, Blogger GraniteDad said...

45% General American English
35% Yankee
15% Upper Midwestern
5% Dixie
0% Midwestern

 
At May 18, 2005 7:19 PM, Blogger GraniteDad said...

Jonathan- 40% normal
Heidi- 30% normal

There's got to be something wrong with that test.

By the way, thanks for getting me addicted to those tests.

 
At May 20, 2005 2:09 AM, Blogger Ben Wyman said...

You Are 40% Normal (Somewhat Normal)
While some of your behavior is quite normal...
Other things you do are downright strange
You've got a little of your freak going on
But you mostly keep your weirdness to yourself.
How Normal Are You?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home