Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Xanga

Tonight I accidently created a Xanga site while I was trying to post a comment on someone's Xanga. Since I had the opportunity, I figured I'd make an actual page, if just to direct people back here. I designed the page, and I really like how it looks - if I didn't have to use a template, or could design the html of a page myself, this is how 10-4GB would look. Between that and the "Ten-Four, Good Buddy Films" symbol, I've been at this computer for several hours, now, without anything really substantial to show for it.

Isn't summer great?

I should mention that these were actually designed by Jeremy White to fit my specification. I'm just adapting them a bit. So, here are the symbols that I spent all this time working on:


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home