Saturday, September 08, 2007

It's an Infinity I 30

Hello, all. I'm twenty-four today.

Many people have expressed interest in the car that I'm buying, given my spectacular history in car purchases. My automobile choices would charitably be described as "varied," and more accurately described as "cursed." With that in mind, I thought I'd send you a link to the vehicle I'm purchasing, which I'm referring to as "my first real car."

We pick up the car on Thursday. Fingers crossed everyone, for the drive home.

2 Comments:

At September 09, 2007 4:51 PM, Blogger bs king said...

Happy birthday, albeit a bit belated. I just bought officially my "first real car" about two months ago. 2004 Corolla. So far, so good.

 
At October 04, 2007 8:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You'll never want another car after you drive that I-30. I use to own one and have not been happy since I sold it. Rides like a dream and runs like a dragster.

Annette
age 40

 

Post a Comment

<< Home