Thursday, January 10, 2008

Dance War: Bruno Vs. Carrie Ann


No, I have not watched the aforementioned show, though I've considered starting out of, I don't know, my love of ironic detachment. I just wanted to point out that this is, unquestionably the worst title for a television show since Farnsworth. Hands down.

I'm watching "Grey's Anatomy" for the first time to see this:


This show's not bad, it really is much better than the current version of "ER" (even without the presence of Linda Cardellini). They just played a Lifehouse song, and last year's theme was Mat Kearney's "Breathe In, Breathe Out." I wonder what the connection is between show and the Christian music industry. Something to check out later.

The Webb song just played, but deep in the background. Derek must be disappointed. I am. Still, I have seen several commercials promising "the thrill and ease of advanced microderm abrasion right in the home." The things I miss by watching the wrong shows.

Finally, Glenn Reynolds from Instapundit linked to a post tonight by my dad about a "Lord of the Flies" situation among Democrats these days. Go to the post and up the traffic to the site.

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

At January 12, 2008 2:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

My first clue about the connection was The Fray "How to Save a Life". There was an article on the Covenant home page indicating that two of the members of The Fray got their start in music leading worship at Covenant Churches. If you weren't aware of that, thought you should be.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home