Friday, May 30, 2008

Four in a row.

I have done four straight posts that have, purely coincidentally, mentioned Obama in some way. That's well out of character for this site, I generally don't consider myself politically savvy enough to comment extensively - though when I saw that Obama poster from two posts ago, I certainly couldn't resist. Even though this one technically has mentioned Obama, I'm really here to announce this:

Longtime commenter and blog-o-friend (I made that up) Peracchio is off to D.C. to begin final training to become an officer for the US government at an embassy somewhere in the world, hopefully someplace sunny with some excellent pubs to which flights from Houston are not too expensive. You can send him congratulations here.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At May 31, 2008 12:51 PM, Blogger Ben said...

Hey, thanks for the shout out.

I find it hard to picture myself as a diplomat when I still giggle uncontrollably at words like "butt-face." Perhaps there'll be a maturity seminar during orientation...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home