Saturday, May 10, 2008

New Car

I hadn't posted this yet, and I feel like I need to point out that I've bought a car. Again.

You might be aware that I have bad luck with cars. Abysmal luck. Sure, some of it's been a little bit my fault - here's a link to part of the story - but mostly the gods have conspired against me. Still, each time I get a little bit better at this. So, here's the new one - it's an '01 Honda Civic, 80K, manual, and it's in great shape. Here's pictures:

This is what my car looks like, from behind, if I was driving away from you.

There's some sort of internal-combustion system in the front, if you like that sort of thing.


And this is me putting my undistracted cognitive powers to work inspecting the automobile.

2 Comments:

At May 11, 2008 12:50 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I was wondering today what you new car looks like. Now I know. Clean engine!

 
At May 11, 2008 3:09 PM, Blogger GraniteDad said...

Wow, it looks great. Good choice!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home