Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Facelift

10-4GB is getting a facelift soon. For my Interactive Media project, I'm recreating 10-4GB into a fantastic piece of web art. There should be lots of goodies, and it should hopefully be the sort of site that can remain entertaining regardless of the frequency of updates. But after graduation, that will increase, anyway.

In other news, "Rigged" is almost cut together. There's still much to fix, and another scene left to shoot, but we're in good shape. I'm very hopeful for the future. It'll be funny.

I've been creating some freelance spots for Ichthus Festival, and working on getting my portfolio started. It should be finished sometime at the end of the month.

Anyway, it's 11:00 o'clock, on the dot, here in my drop-top, and it's time for me to get out of Corbitt and actually see some people for once.

7 Comments:

At April 13, 2006 8:40 AM, Blogger GraniteDad said...

Hey, you are still alive! Glad to hear you'll be updating the blog more than once a semester. We've heard from JA more than you this semester. What are you doing after graduation?

 
At April 14, 2006 2:47 AM, Blogger Kate said...

Indeed it has been awhile since I've posted on your blog. Good to know 10-4GB is still very much alive and looking to revolutionize this website =)

Hey, it is almost time to pull anchor and head to warmer climates for the summer. Guess what!?! I'm going back to L.A. for two months this summer!! Yeah, I accepted a job coordinating a leadership program for inner city teens. They also need me to teach classes! WHAT? Yeah, no joke! At least they've promised to train me for three weeks =) It will be something completely different, but I'm super excited!

Well, well...enjoy the awesome seniorness while you can. Happy Easter weekend!

 
At April 16, 2006 10:51 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it gonna be one of those ugly face lifts where severely old people get their faces pulled so tight they look like demons (i.e. Bing Crosby's wife) or a complete new face, like that movie with John Travolta?

 
At April 19, 2006 11:41 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

When the Hell are you going to write a view for V for Vendetta?

 
At April 23, 2006 10:46 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

Define "soon."

 
At May 05, 2006 5:46 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

Repeat: Define "soon."

 
At May 06, 2006 1:36 PM, Blogger Bethany Bylsma said...

i couldn't use an update ben wyman...otherwise I'll be forced to believe you have died....or have had your hands cut off by tree splitter...or something else ridiculous. you going back to L.A.? How was graduation....? how are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home