Friday, April 27, 2007

The Bathroom Sessions

Kevin found this and showed it to me today, and I thought I'd share it with all of you. Ed Robertson of Barenaked Ladies set up a video camera in his bathroom (for the acoustics, of course) and videotaped himself doing acoustic versions of virtually every BNL song he ever sang lead vocals to. There are currently 67 songs available, and on a good half dozen of them, Stephen Page sits next to him - in the bathtub - and sings along. Pure music geek fun. For showing me this, Kevin gets the honor of being added to the sidebar.

Here's the link, and here's the two of them doing "If I Had A Million Dollars," my favorite of the ones I've seen so far.

1 Comments:

At April 30, 2007 11:29 AM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

I liked "Crazy Technique" best. Very informative.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home