Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Fantasy Football Week Two Breakdown

I actually updated my blog twice this week, but I accidentally updated one of the external blogs I have linked to this one rather than my correct blog. I don't care enough about the posts to retrieve them, though.

Anyway, Week Two went no better for me than Week One. Well, technically, I did better (if you consider 8 points an improvement), but my opponent did much better than the week before, so I ended up losing by 54 points. A real barnburner of a week for me.

Naturally, part of the trouble has been the opponents I've been facing - my friend Kevin and I have both garnered 557 points through the first two weeks, but he's 2-0 and I'm 0-2. The main trouble I've had is my quarterbacking team.

Through the first two weeks, I have had 5 QBs - 3 of the got injured, and not a single one has played anywhere close to decently. Two weeks into the season, and already rumors are swirling of signing washed-up veterans to replace them, or handing the reigns over to rookies. That's a bad sign.

So, I have one more receiver than I can start, and I need to try to parlay that into at least one starting quarterback. I'll let you know how it goes.

2 Comments:

At September 19, 2007 5:33 PM, Blogger Bethany Bylsma said...

I work at Borders.
It's true. It's a whole different story.

But I have to tell you something, that shot me back to 2 years ago so fast....i almost laughed out loud.

I'm shelving books.
I see a cover that looks so familiar. I can't place it though.
And then I get a hold of the title.

A Great and Terrible Beauty.


and then i thought of you.

 
At September 24, 2007 6:56 PM, Blogger Assistant Village Idiot said...

That's four injured quarterbacks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home