Friday, November 19, 2004

No Orphans!

These are mostly of the family traveling around, and some nice shots of Budapest at night. This is actually the most boring of the three links I made, so if you're in a rush, you might want to skip this one and check out Orphans! or Orphans? No Orphans? instead. On the other hand, it does shed some light on the John Calvin rumors, so it may be worth a glance.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Alexandra, Dre, and, Ioana. I don't know how to spell that last one, honestly, I never had to until just this second. Anyway, Alexandra and Ioana were volunteers who didn't do any work but were a lot fun anyway, and Dre is the daughter of Peter and Ana Lucaciu, who run the orphanage and the clinic and the coffeehouse, and who I lived with this summer. She's very cool, but she has terrible music taste in that it's completely different from mine.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Budapest at night. I don't know where this is.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
The rumors? All true, my friend, all true.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
In the back of this picture, behind the unbelivably gorgeous St. Matthias Cathedral, is my hotel room window. Yes. Be jealous.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Also, Budapest at night. I think this is the St. Matthias Cathedral at night. Again, right outside my window. Yes. Be jealous.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
That's Chris in the middle, and his little sister Ina on the right, and the girl who lives with Ina on the left. I can't recall her name. It's something very Romanian, if that helps. In fact, honestly, I think it's Ioana. Huh. How about that.

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
And finally, Budapest at night. We took this picture while drinking champagne on the Danube. Yes. You're jealous.

1 Comments:

At August 19, 2005 10:45 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Naomi and I loved looking at your pictures but I wanted to point out one thing about drinking champagne on the Danube. The champagne they give you is free, which means it's an unbelievably cheap quality of champagne. Therefore, it's incredibly nasty. I'm not jealous at all. But glad you enjoyed it!

Sarah

 

Post a Comment

<< Home