Friday, May 04, 2007

TV Done Right

By the way, if you didn't watch NBC's "Comedy Night Done Right" last night, you missed some great television. Between "My Name Is Earl" doing Scratch-N-Sniff night with TV guide, along with having Sean Astin show up to do a send up of Rudy, and "The Office" having a "Women's Appreciation Day," and "Scrubs" getting back to its JD-Elliot romantic roots while guest-starring Keri Russell, it was... it was just some good television. Some real good television. And this is after "30 Rock" finished its season run two weeks ago. Check out NBC's website if you need to catch up, or just click here to watch the whole "Earl" episode right now.

Quote of the night would have to be Dwight Schrute, of course:

"Well, I wish I could menstruate. If I could menstruate, I wouldn't have to deal with idiotic calendars anymore. I could just count down from my previous cycle. Plus, I'd be more in tune with the moon, and the tides."

It's worth spending the $2 to download the episode if you missed it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home