Saturday, October 06, 2007

New YouTube Videos

Hey guys,

I've put a few videos together of the past couple weeks - because, it is, you know, my job - and I figured I'd show you a couple. The first is the first song from a concert I helped shoot that I'm editing for Zach Hendricks. This song is called "So Slow." The other songs will go up as I get to 'em.

Here's the link if you have trouble.



The second is a video intro I threw together for the Loft. The instructions were "shoot a shot of yourself as a defendant and then another one with you as the prosecutor. Just do it in front of a blank wall somewhere. Also, it's due tomorrow." However, whenever I get a slightly more wide-open opportunity like this, it's more fun to try to push it a little further.

Here's the link if you have trouble.



Enjoy.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home