Friday, November 19, 2004

I've finally connected to the Matrix

My cell phone number has been removed after readers expressed concern over security. If you want to get my cell number, you'll have to e-mail me (prodigaldown@hotmail.com) in order to do so. So sorry.

I gave the number to my friend Ryan, who noticed that I have the exact same cell phone number as a mutual friend of ours but cancelled it a year ago. The odds of that are pretty crazy, eh?

I'm on Verizon, so I've got free nights and weekends. However, since I'll be in LA, 9:00 there is midnight Eastern time, so if you don't have Verizon or stay up late, weekends are probably your best bet. I also don't have free text messaging or anything cool like that, so don't even try. Still, the phone was free.

I don't know if everyone else feels a deep-seated need to explain the intricacies of their cell phone service, but it's not a bad system. The ball's in someone else's court. They can call me.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home